We appreciate your trust and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations. Below, please find useful links and information designed to make it simpler to partner with West Sound Workforce.
Employer Timecard Instructions
West Sound Workforce uses an online timecard system through our Portal.
Attention New Users
You will receive an email from West Sound Workforce with your Portal Login information. This message will contain your username and temporary password.
If you have not received your Portal Login email yet, please contact us at 253-853-3633 or 360-394-1882.
When you log into the timecard portal for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password and two security questions.
How To Log Into The Employer Portal:
- Go to westsoundworkforce.com and click the Portal Login link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Click the link provided with your login credentials
- Click this Portal Login link
Receiving Online Timecards
We pay on a weekly basis. To ensure that we can process payroll on time, please approve all timecards by 5:00 p.m. on Mondays.
Employees submit their timecards by 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
It’s extremely important that you make sure an employee’s hours are correct before you approve their timecard.
To approve timecards:
- Log into the Portal.
- Click the Time Entry icon at the top of the page.
- Click the Summary link to the left of the page.
- Choose the appropriate Week-End Date.
- Click the employee’s hyperlinked name to view their timecard.
- Click Approve if the reported hours are accurate.
- If you have multiple employees, click the Summary button again to view the rest of the timecards to be approved, or click the arrow to page through the timecards in alphabetical order.
If hours on a timecard are incorrect, or they did not enter their break, reject the timecard. It is illegal to change the time on an employee’s timecard without their knowledge.
To Reject Timecards
If you see a discrepancy in an employee’s timecard data, you must reject the timecard.
- Click the Reject button beneath the timecard.
- After clicking Reject, you will see a dialogue box that requires you to explain your reasons for rejecting the timecard. Please provide us with as much detail here as possible.
Employees will not see what you write when you reject a timecard. That information is only visible to our payroll department. We need it in order to help the employee submit a corrected timecard.
What happens when you reject a timecard?
- Our payroll department receives your feedback.
- We contact the employee to let them know why the timecard has been rejected and explain how to resubmit the timecard with the corrected hours.
- The employee submits a corrected timecard, and our payroll department will ask you to log into the portal to review the corrections and, if appropriate, approve the timecard.
Have any questions or need assistance?
Today’s the Day, but Any Day (and Many of Them) is Much Better
Did you have today on your calendar? I know you had today, but did you have today on your corporate calendar, in your leadership mind?
Is Your Office Prepared for an Emergency Response?
Emergency preparedness is crucial in the workplace – read a little more about it in Monica Blackwood’s article in the Kitsap Sun.
From Beginning to Now: 25 Years of Local Employment
“I truly didn’t know what I didn’t know. There wasn’t a choice but to succeed” she said, after explaining that going into business was what