We appreciate your trust and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations. Below, please find useful links and information designed to make it simpler to partner with West Sound Workforce.
Employer Timecard Instructions
West Sound Workforce uses an online timecard system through our Portal.
We pay on a weekly basis. To ensure that we can process payroll on time, please approve all timecards by 5:00 p.m. on Mondays.
Employees submit their timecards by 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
You will receive an email notification when you have timesheets ready to review.
It’s extremely important that you make sure an employee’s hours are correct before you approve their timecard.
To approve timecards:
Timesheets can be approved in the portal or directly from the notification email.
- To approve from the portal, log in.
- From myDashboard, click the number of timesheets waiting for approval in the Manager Overview widget, or
- Click Timesheet from the menu along the top of the screen
- Click View Timesheet for the timesheet you want to review.
- View any notes from the employee from the Notes box at the top of the timesheet. Review the hours reported, then click either Approve or Reject Timesheet from the bottom of the screen.
- If you reject the timesheet, please include notes to let the employee know what corrections need to be made.
If hours on a timecard are incorrect, or they did not enter their break, reject the timecard. It is illegal to change the time on an employee’s timecard without their knowledge.
Have any questions or need assistance?
Owner and CEO Monica Blackwood recently talked with the Kitsap Economic Development Alliance about workforce challenges in Kitsap – read the article here.
The Supreme Court of the United States sent a message to employers at the end of their last term: the employer’s right to refuse religious