West Sound Workforce is a locally owned and operated staffing company that specializes in connecting local businesses with the best talent in the region.
West Sound Workforce is a woman-owned small business, and certified by Washington State as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
We serve Pierce County, North and South Kitsap, and the Bainbridge Island regions.
We provide staffing for:
- General Office
- Executive and Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Medical Office
- Skilled and General Labor
- and many more.
- Temporary placements: We fill both long and short-term temporary assignments, as well as on-call assignments.
- Temp-to-Hire placements: Use a 3 month probationary period (520 work hours) to determine if a temporary employee is the right fit for your company before making them a member of your staff.
- Direct Hire placements: Use our recruitment and screening services to locate and hire quality candidates directly onto your payroll for a one-time-only flat fee. Direct Hire placements come with a 90-day replacement guarantee!
- Payroll services: Use our payroll services to hire employees without the hassle of placing them on your own payroll. We process paychecks, and take care of all payroll taxes and worker’s compensation insurance payments and filings. This is a great way to re-hire former employees for special projects or temporary assistance.
For clients who have located candidates on their own, we also offer:
- Skills testing services: Test your own candidates through West Sound Workforce, utilizing the same excellent skills testing packages we use on our own applicants.
- Reference checking services: Save yourself the time and hassle of obtaining references—West Sound Workforce can perform detailed reference checks on your candidates for you.
- Drug, credit and background check services: We provide drug, credit and background check services. Let West Sound Workforce make all of the arrangements for you, and obtain fast results with minimal effort.