West Sound Workforce is a professional placement and staffing service established over 10 years ago by Julie Tappero.
West Sound Workforce is a woman-owned small business, and certified by Washington State as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
We have offices in Gig Harbor and Poulsbo, and serve the Pierce County, North and South Kitsap, and Bainbridge Island regions.
West Sound Workforce specializes in placing local residents with local businesses. We believe that promoting local employment is hugely beneficial to employers and employees alike, as well as our community itself.
Employees who are able to work close to their homes:
- Enjoy a better quality of life than those who commute long distances
- Experience reduced stress levels
- Have a lower cost of living
- Are able to spend more quality time with their families
Businesses that employ local residents have:
- A more loyal and productive workforce
- Greater company morale
- Reduced levels of absenteeism
- Lower turnover costs
Best of all, when people are employed near their homes, their wages are reinvested in the local economy!
West Sound Workforce is a member of the American Staffing Association, the Kitsap Economic Development Alliance, the Puget Sound Naval Base Association, and 5 local Chambers of Commerce.