West Sound Workforce is proud to offer benefits to all of our employees, including those on temporary assignments.
Here are some of the perks that we provide:
- Medical Benefits: We’re proud to offer full coverage health insurance plans to our full time employees and their families.
- Accident Plan: Plan provides cash benefits in the event that you or a covered family member has an accident/injury on or off the job.
- Hospital Plan: Policy pays cash benefits for hospital stays, ambulance, surgeries, and diagnostic exams.
- Dental Plan: $1,600 per year in coverage and no dentist network, deductible or co-pay. Short waiting period applies.
- Cancer Plan: Cash benefits paid directly to policyholder upon diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Personal Recovery Plan: Cash benefit paid for major health events such as heart attack, stroke, coma, etc. to cover decreased family income and medical bills.
- Life Insurance: Options from $25,000 to $500,000 in coverage.
- Weekly Pay: We provide competitive wages and pay our active employees every Friday.
- Direct Deposit: We offer direct deposit to all employees with the added convenience of emailed paystubs.
- Employee of the Month: Based on nominations from client companies, each month West Sound Workforce honors one of our outstanding employees who have gone the extra mile.
- Holiday Pay: After working 1,500 hours, you will receive up to 8 hours holiday pay at your current rate of pay (maximum $100), provided you work at least 24 hours the week of, the week before, and the week after the holiday. Holiday pay is provided for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Vacation Bonus: Upon completion of 2,000 hours worked, you will be given a bonus check for $250. For each additional 2,000 consecutive hours, the bonus amount increased by $50.
- Free Tutorials: Online tutorials are available for some of the most popular software packages. Contact us for information on how to access these tutorials.
Note: All benefits are subject to change without prior notification.