Aluminum Welder with foreman skills and marine industry experience is sought for a reputable, mid-sized manufacturing company in the Puget Sound area. This company is known for their high quality products, outstanding customer service, and a culture that cultivates a diverse portfolio of vessels and clients. The ideal candidate is driven for success, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and has in depth knowledge of the quality aluminum boats industry. Are you a great communicator with strong foreman experience, great at coordinating schedules, training staff, and versed in MS Office products? Sound like you? This company would love to talk with you! Perks include a full health benefits package 100% paid by employer, plus paid vacation and holidays, as well as a profit sharing program. This is a small team of around 50 employees working in a fast, fun and friendly environment. Opportunity awaits!
You might be a fit for the Welding Supervisor if you have…
- 5+ years of experience in Aluminum Boat Building
- 10+ years of welding experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Lean Manufacturing knowledge and experience with continuous improvement
- Experience building, testing, and implementing process improvements
- Strong understanding of American Welding Society Weld Standards and all varieties of welding processes
- Track record of achieving deadlines and maintaining quality and safety targets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate a team
- Proven ability to manage priorities and efficiently solve problems
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering fabrication drawings
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledgeable in tracking production hours and accurately building production schedules.
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!