Looking for a few great people! Immediate need for quality-minded Welder Fabricators for day and swing shift, with knowledge of MIG on carbon steel for a small, precision metal parts manufacturer in Kent. If you’d love to use your skill performing great work with the common goal of creating the highest quality products for an employer that knows your worth and values your contribution, you’ve found your people! This is an employee and customer centric company, having been around since 1939 with little to no turnover, they’re obviously doing something right! All work is performed in a clean, well-lit, heated shop! Are you sold yet?
Job #8747: Day shift, Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Job #8748: Swing shift, Mon-Thurs, 2:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
The Welder position might be a fit for you if you have:
- 2+ years of welding experience (or recent graduate from a 2 year certification program and they’ll train!)
- 2 years of hands-on experience in a metal fabrication environment
- The ability to record information required on shop traveler
- The ability to read at arm’s length customers’ drawings, work instructions, and procedures in English
- The ability to operate welding equipment, primarily MIG on carbon steel on production parts
- Experience reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures
- The ability to set up components for welding according to specs
- The ability to inspect parts using calipers and other appropriate tools
- Accurate record-keeping skills
- Good physical agility and the ability to stand all day and lift 30 pounds without assistance
This company offers some great perks including:
- 100% of medical, dental, vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit sharing
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!