Washroom Attendants are needed for a local manufacturing facility
A local manufacturing facility is seeking multiple Washroom Attendants to ensure the washroom, supplies, parts, and manufacturing facility are kept clean and orderly.
Two shifts available:
7975 day shift 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
7976 swing shift 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm
This Washroom Attendants opportunity might be for you if:
- You have 3-6 months janitorial experience or similar attendant work experience preferred
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- You have the ability to demonstrate safe handling of chemical agents or cleaners
- You have the ability to use related janitorial tools, floor scrubbers, mops, brooms, and protective safety gear
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to work independently
- You are a team player and are willing to assist where needed
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!