An industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, is seeking out a Warehouse worker with a team player, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- The ability to lift 50lbs and climb ladders, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A great attitude, willingness to learn and listen
- The ability to pass a drug screening
As a Warehouse Worker, you’ll be responsible for:
- The processing, tracking and expediting of sales orders
- Written and verbal communication with vendors
- Facilitating and expediting the flow of materials to and from various departments and drop shipping orders
- Dealing directly with vendors to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations
- Inspecting goods upon delivery to verify delivered goods match order
- Handling any delivery inconsistencies or delays
- Assisting the distribution manager and the shipping and receiving clerk as needed or assuming responsibilities in their absence
Physical Requirements and Environment:
The environment of work includes light manufacturing and industrial complexes with both indoor and outdoor work and possible work in inclement weather included. You need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull carts with force. You will need the ability to grasp, write, stand, sit, walk, kneel, crawl, and perform repetitive motions, and have good listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity. Daily movement includes bending, stooping, squatting and stretching to complete tasks. You also must be able to work at heights and/or confined spaces.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. Please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our page for regular business updates and postings.