A long established family run business is seeking a bright and motivated individual to join our Warehouse Associate team for a full time position. The primary focus of the Warehouse Associate is to move product accurately and efficiently to be ready for shipment.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Good eye-hand coordination
- The ability to comfortably lift up to 60 pounds repeatedly
- Good manual dexterity and the stamina to remain on feet for most of shift
- Good basic math skills
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Driver’s license and a good driving record
Warehouse experience is a PLUS, but not required
As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll be responsible for:
- Conferring with other team members to meet shipping goals
- Picking items and getting ready for shipment
- Counting inventory for shipping
- Working safely, minding personal and team safety in daily operations
- Providing reliable and predictable attendance
Physical Requirements and Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the physical dexterity to move about freely and to lift and move objects up to 60 pounds. (more with assistance) The environment is predominately indoors with moderate ambient factory noise.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!