A continuing education company that offers education to Tax Preparers, Enrolled Agents, and CPA’s is searching for a Virtual Receptionist to work from home. Bilingual Spanish proficiency is a plus, but not required. You will need to be available to work consistently from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Though this a remote position, there is the occasional need to be available to report to the Bainbridge Island, Washington location so local applicants only, please.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- The ability to communicate clearly
- A courteous, professional, and helpful attitude toward the public
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Reliable internet connection and quiet workspace at home
- Previous remote experience
Advancement opportunities are available and depend on the employees’ computer skills, work habits, and work experience.
As a Virtual Receptionist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering phones and taking orders
- Grading online exams and entering them into the State system
- Proofreading our exams
- Making outbound calls as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
Physical Requirements and Environment: Office environment. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. May occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. Please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our page for regular business updates and postings.