We are seeking a Toll Collector with the ability to work any shift. This position will start off at 24-30 hours per week, and move to full time this summer.
The Toll Collector job might be for you if you have:
- Previous experience in retail or as a teller
- Experience providing face-to-face customer service
- Excellent cash handling skills & strong mental calculation skills
- The ability to tolerate exhaust fumes & general automobile noise
- A highly flexible schedule, love your freedom, and don’t mind working nights and weekends, and…
- We’ve just described the perfect gig for you!
We need someone with excellent customer service skills and attention to detail, and the ability to work well independently, as you will often take breaks and lunches on your own. You must have a very friendly demeanor and a patient personality!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.