An established title firm in Kitsap County is currently seeking a Title Officer. The ideal candidate is experienced in and possesses strong knowledge of the land title industry, including current products and policies, and is capable of handling transactions ranging in complexity. This company offers great coworkers, environment, and compensation package for someone looking for a place to call home!
This Title Officer might be a fit for you if you have:
- 2 years of residential resale and/or commercial experience in the land title insurance industry (preferred)
- The ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to assist in delivering industry-leading customer service
- Working knowledge of title industry systems and relevant software
- The ability to track, resolve, and/or escalate time-sensitive issues and document in processing systems
- MS Office proficiency and savvy with office technology in general
- Notary Public – must be willing to obtain when hired
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!