An established title firm in Kitsap County is currently seeking a Title Officer
The qualified Title Officer candidate is experienced in, and possesses strong knowledge of industry, products and policies, and is capable of handling transactions ranging in complexity. Great co-workers, environment and comp package for someone looking for a place to call home!
This Title Officer position might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of residential resale and/or commercial experience in the title insurance industry
- The ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to assist in delivering industry-leading customer service
- Work well in a team environment
- The ability to be the primary point of contact, assisting to resolve all client issues
- Working knowledge of title industry systems and relevant software
- The ability to track, resolve and/or escalate time-sensitive issues and document in processing systems
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!