A Bainbridge Island company is expecting a large merchandise shipment and seeks Shipping Assistants
who are bright and motivated to join their shipping team for a full-time 2-3 months temporary position to help them catch up. Come work with a great team in a warm and friendly environment. Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply. Long term consideration will be made for the right fit.
These Shipping Assistants positions might a good fit if
- You have an interest in gaining new experience in a warehouse environment
- You have excellent eye/hand coordination and attention to detail
- You are a team player with the ability to take direction
- You have the knowledge of appropriate safety precautions, anticipating unsafe circumstances, and act to prevent accidents
- You have great communication skills and good reading, writing, and general math skills
- You can show up on time, ready to work a full 8 hour day, and can lift and move up to 25 pounds as a part of your daily routine
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!