A Jefferson County manufacturer seeks a Temp Senior Accountant
to start immediately and continue their assignment to April of 2019. This position will report to the Controller and the responsibilities of the job include general ledger accountability and financial reporting as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
This Temp Senior Accountant position would be for you if you
- are able to commit to at least 5 month-long project
- have 4+ years of accounting experience preferably working experience with ERP systems
- are proficient in the use of a document control software, general computer and strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- have a working knowledge of decision-making support using financial modeling and financial/management reporting
- have a professional demeanor, good judgment, and understanding of confidentiality issues
- have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential; able to prioritize multiple tasks
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!