A Poulsbo Non-Profit is currently seeking a Temp Project Manager
who is proactive and well rounded with a background in marketing/communications to keep projects and workflow on track and provide support for the existing team members.
This Temp Project Manager position might be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or business or an Associates and relevant on the job experience
- 2+ years of project management experience in a marketing capacity
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, plus the ability to multi-task and negotiate priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skill in personal computers and related systems and software
- The ability to be the primary point of contact, assisting to resolve all client issues
- Ability to manage digital projects/campaigns, including
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE software
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!