Busy, self-storage company on Vashon Island is seeking a Store Manager. This is an entry-level management position.
Seeking a career-minded individual with a professional demeanor. You must have superb people skills, exceptional personal integrity, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn! Great company offering competitive pay, full benefits available after 90 days, and personal and professional advancement opportunities. On-site housing available for the right candidate at a discounted rate!
The Store Manager job might be for you if:
- You have some management, sales and/or customer service experience and are great with people, both in-person and on the phone
- You are computer savvy and familiar with MS Office, especially Outlook and Word
- You’re a problem solver with a team mindset and take pride in your work
- You are organized and neat and very attentive to detail
- You’re good with numbers, as you’ll deal with pricing, collecting, deposits, occupancy rates, and discount strategies
- You have your High school diploma or GED
Property Management software system and/or previous Self-Storage experience is preferred, but certainly not required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!