A well-established firm located on Bainbridge Island seeks a Staff Accountant
Who is a driven, critical thinking, self-starter with a customer centric focus. This well-established organization specializes in small business support services for retail, wholesale, non profit, and construction industries. This Staff Accountant position will manage multiple clients and all aspects of accounting to include banking, AP, AR, PR, GL, financial statements, and reconciliations.
This Staff Accountant position would be right for you if have:
- A BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant
- 3-5 years of solid and recent experience in public accounting
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Extremely detail-orientated and strong level of accuracy
- Multi-tasker able to function at high levels in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize.
- Comprehensive working skills with QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and overall computer operations
- Dependable, self-motivated, and professional
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!