The Software Developer job might be a fit for you if you have a…
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, software engineering or computer science
- Minimum 5-10 years applicable work experience in automation programming for PLC’s using IEC 61131-3 programming environment. (Experience with Bechoff or Wago PLC platforms would be beneficial)
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects concurrently
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software design and implementation
- Knowledge of higher-level programming language such as C++, Java, or .NET is preferred
- Proficient experience in networking protocols, i.e. Ehtenet TCP/IP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to obtain a US passport and pass a necessary background checks
Preference will be given to individuals who have….
- Experience with designing and trouble shooting industrial and mobile control systems
- Experience in automation or robotics
- A good understanding of basic machine controls (motors, hydraulics, valves, etc.)
- Experience designing CANopen, NMEA2000 and/or J1`939 network systems
- Basic electronic troubleshooting skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!