A multidisciplinary engineering firm needs a Senior Engineering Project Manager
A Bremerton engineering firm that has been producing quality projects for more than 62 years to provide innovative solutions for unique project requirements seeks a senior engineer who can help them both capture and execute these challenging projects. This position will be engaged in the full project life cycle from planning and design through construction support and closeout.
This position would be right for you if have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering;
- Washington State PE license
- 10+ years of experience in engineering and engineering project management in the A/E (building and construction trades) industry
- Experience with project scheduling, budgeting and estimating, project team and resource management/coordination,
- Acted as lead engineer on projects, in the discipline of their engineering expertise/licensure
- A self-starter and a great team player attitude, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess excellent communication, coordination, and people skills
- Advanced computing skills with MS Office and basic knowledge of AutoCAD
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Now!
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!