A Bremerton multidisciplinary engineering firm needs a Senior Civil Engineer
to provide innovative solutions for unique project requirements such as floating structures, shoreside facilities, and underwater utility systems design. This position will be engaged in the full project life cycle from planning and design through construction support and closeout.
This position would be right for you if have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Washington State Civil PE license
- 10 years of experience in marine waterfront facilities and structures, and structural systems including roadways, foundations and retaining structures
- Working knowledge of the International Building Code, International Residential Code, and ASCE 7.
- The ability to be a self-starter and a great team player
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; and possess excellent communication, coordination, and people skills.
- Advanced computing skills with MS Office and basic knowledge of AutoCAD
This position will require military base access for project site visits, therefore US Citizenship is required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Now!
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!