A Pierce County Government Contractor is seeking a seasoned Compliance and Facility Security Officer (CFSO). This is an advanced level expert with a Top Secret Security Clearance and a superb understanding of Federal Government and Department of Defense total security regulations. .
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain a top secret security clearance
- 5+ years of compliance program and physical security experience
- 5+ years of experience as an FSO for a Top Secret facility
- 5+years of proven experience administering security clearance levels including top-secret status or 5+ years of applicable proven security clearance administration or specialized security certification
- BA or BS degree or 4 additional years of work experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional risk assessment skills
- Considerable knowledge of DOD and physical security policies, programs, and requirements
- Safety industry experience a plus
- Able to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
As a Facility Security Officer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing organizational security and compliance plans to ensure government regulations and industry standards are consistently met
- Utilizing the expertise of industry practices, advanced techniques, and solutions to develop standards and processes, and resolve compliance and security issues.
- Ensuring established goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed priorities, time limitations and fiscal responsibilities, and advises, makes recommendations and assists in the formulation of new goals and objectives
- Designing, implementing and monitoring security policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal regulations.
- Exercising independent judgment in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities and other activities as assigned
- Developing, implementing, and managing personnel security training and facility clearance requirements
- Moderate travel is required = 5-10% of the work-load
Physical Requirements and Environment:
Sit for long periods of time in home office or when traveling. Excellent hand dexterity to use keyboard, calculator, perform data entry, grasp phone and writing implements, reach, excellent visual and aural acuity. Ability to traverse facilities indoor and outdoors for extended periods including concrete, asphalt, rocky, grassy, and muddy areas.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!