A Gig Harbor manufacturer of health foods and immune support supplements is seeking a full time, evening shift janitor to clean and maintain sanitary standards throughout their facility. This forward-thinking multi-building campus spans research and development, product creation, packaging, labeling, and shipping, all while being committed to supporting the global community and doing their part for a sustainable future.
This position might be for you if you:
- Have some experience in a janitorial or maintenance position
- Consider yourself a bit of a neat freak
- Appreciate the satisfaction of leaving a workplace cleaner and more organized than when you found it
- Have the ability to follow directions well and to work independently
- Possess knowledge and experience of the safe use of cleaning supplies and chemicals and can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Have the ability to start on the day shift until training complete – 5am to 1:30pm.
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!