A Gig Harbor company seeks a Second Shift Janitor
for their manufacturing facility. This forward-thinking multi-building campus spans research and development, product creation, packaging, labeling, and shipping, all while being committed to supporting the global community and doing their part for a sustainable future.
As a second shift worker, you can enjoy the benefits of having the ability to commute without fighting traffic and the ability to attend school or enjoy sleeping in every morning!
This position might be for you if you have
- Worked in a janitorial or maintenance position previously
- The satisfaction of leaving a workplace cleaner and more organized than when you found it
- The ability to follow directions well and to work independently
- The knowledge and experience of the safe use of cleaning supplies and chemicals and can lift up to 50 pounds
- The ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!