A Gig Harbor manufacturer of health foods and immune support supplements is seeking a full time, day shift janitor to clean and maintain sanitary standards throughout their facility. This forward-thinking multi-building campus spans research and development, product creation, packaging, labeling, and shipping, all while being committed to supporting the global community and doing their part for a sustainable future.
This position might be for you if you:
- Have some experience in a janitorial or maintenance position
- Appreciate the satisfaction of leaving a workplace cleaner and more organized than when you found it
- Have the ability to follow directions well and to work independently
- Possess knowledge and experience of the safe use of cleaning supplies and chemicals and can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Cleaning and maintenance of restrooms and locker rooms
- Sweeping and cleaning manufacturing and warehouse areas and office spaces
- Cleaning corporate offices and clinic
- Emptying trash containers
- Maintaining building exterior by removing debris and sweeping as well as washing exterior entry windows
- Notifying facilities manager concerning need for major repairs or additional equipment maintained by work order
- Washing walls and product storage racks as needed
- Operating tenant floor scrubber throughout the whole facility
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.