A government contractor is seeking a Scheduler. The Scheduler is responsible for producing critical path resource loaded production schedules, as well as integration of the production schedule with integration teams and subcontractors. The Scheduler will also develop and provide production reports to the management team.
The Scheduler position might be for you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, or associate’s degree plus two years’ directly related experience, or six years’ directly related experience
- In depth knowledge of:
- Ship repair, overhaul, and modernization processes and procedures
- Repair and modernization Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) philosophy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and scheduling software
- Proficiency in activity definition, activity sequencing, critical path analysis, resource loading and resource leveling
- Strong ability to develop master plans and detailed tactical schedules
- Familiarity with estimating and contractual methods and processes in a government environment
- Ability to follow instructions and a willingness to learn
- Provides copies of multi-craft, integrated schedules to the appropriate parties
- Provides schedule insight during the planning and execution phases of all projects and incorporates changes in work schedule or scope to the overall project
- Attends/leads progress meetings
- Produces Gantt, Pert, and manpower charts for submission both internally and externally
- Compares submitted progress to actual work completion as seen in production areas and provides feedback to production and trades as to schedule adherence
- Provides schedules to material control to determine material needs by dates; analyzes material requirements and impact on the integrated schedule to determine if work can be accomplished
- Provides technical guidance to subcontractors for work definition, scheduling, and progressing
- Assists Senior Scheduler in problem resolution and determines difference between base line contract work, change order work and new work
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!