A local moving and storage facility needs your talent for coordinating their Sales Support processes and to act as a liaison between the scheduling and services departments.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1-2+ years in customers service or sales support experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Good organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Professional level computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to pass a background check and a UA
As Sales Support, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing implementation support and enrollment sessions via on-site, web, and phone with new and basic accounts
- Reviewing paperwork for completeness, approving and submitting sales account paperwork to customer and/or operations
- Field product and process questions from sales, and coordinating interaction with customer and/or operations.
- Maintaining sales calendar and scheduling appointments
- Coordinating workflow and processing new sales leads
- Updating and chasing delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Monitoring customer accounts and processing daily orders
- Answering phone calls and handling all inquiries within capacity
- Providing backup materials for call-backs, and performing them in a timely manner
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!