An established education company is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Representative with real drive and passion to engage new prospects and develop business. We are an eclectic group of creative spirits passionate about providing our customers with authentic products and personalized customer service, and strive to be the best in the industry.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Experience in the field of education
- 1+ successful sales or other professional work experience helpful, but not mandatory
- Motivation: the drive to achieve beyond what is expected daily
- Technological proficiency: demonstrated skill using Excel; working knowledge of the Web and basic software programs/applications
- Superior writing skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and interpersonal communication
As a Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Selling digital and hard-copy products to customers via telephone and in person
- Developing an in-depth understanding of up-to-date educational products
- Assisting customers with product selection and operation
- Completing customer follow-ups via email and telephone
- Preparing quotes
- Possessing a spirit of compassion and understanding as well as conflict resolution skills
- The ability to search for and create new contacts that become customers which guarantees commission!
Physical Requirements and Environment: Office environment, must be able to sit for long periods of time. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!