A Bremerton-based Moving and Storage company is seeking an experienced Move Coordinator/Sales Support associate to join their team. This position will be responsible for initiating customer services as well as provide administrative support for the sales team.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1+ years administrative support experience
- 2+ years Customer service experience
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite
- An ability to work under pressure and with ongoing deadlines
- An ability to work both independently and as a team
Previous experience in logistics or moving & storage is preferred, but not required
As a Sales & Move Coordinator you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing implementation support and enrollment sessions via on-site, web, and phone inquiries with new accounts
- Reviewing paperwork for completeness, approve & submit sales account paperwork to customer and/or operations
- Fielding product and process questions from sales, and coordinate interaction with customer and/or operations.
- Assisting with Request for Proposals/Information (RFP/I)
- Maintaining the sales calendar and scheduling appointments
- Documenting and maintaining current sales and field support policies and procedures
- Supporting the Sales Executive’s efforts and coordination
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!