The City of Port Townsend is seeking temporary Fire & Safety Watch Personnel
to monitor and patrol one of their campuses for a one month duration. The primary responsibility for Fire Watch duty is to stand watch at an assigned location and report any hazardous situations while work is performed by other employees.
This Fire & Safety Watch position might be for you if
- You have a full understanding of fire watch duties and procedures
- You can take detailed and legible notes in a provided log book
- You can follow directions well and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are able to effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and the community
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!