A beautiful resort located on the Puget Sound is seeking a Rooms Manager to ensure the smooth operation of guest services, front office, night audit, maintenance, and housekeeping. The ideal candidate is professional, attentive, friendly, and committed to provide the best guest experience while maximizing revenue and productivity.
- Coordinating the organization and administrative functions of the Rooms Division
- Ensuring compliance with standards of operations
- Ensuring staffing is maintained at an appropriate level to meet business demand and financial objectives
- Handling guest complaints
- Monitoring the financial performance of all departments
- Keeping rooms expenses in line with the budget
- Participating in community activities, team member functions, and guest events, maintaining community visibility
- 3-5 years’ hotel operations experience or a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management
- Knowledge of budget process and financial reports preferred
- Understanding of yield management
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent guest service and problem resolution skills
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!