Rare opening for a Recruiter to join our team!
Are you a real people person? Do you have a passion for recruiting? Would you like to be part of a positive, friendly and growing company that values team synergy, professional development and finding success while enjoying work!
We are a well-established, local staffing company in search of a Recruiter to join our team of industry specialists. As HR professionals who thrive on practicing within the realm of recruitment and talent acquisition, we partner with clients and employees; challenge and collaborate among the team; seek professional growth and appreciate each other.
As a Recruiter you’ll get to…
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting processes including job descriptions, sourcing, screening assessments, interviews, offers and on-boarding;
- Source candidates by means of direct recruitment, referral network, Internet job boards and more;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals;
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, evaluate skill level, reference/background checks and drug screens and more;
- Provide prospective employees with accurate information about role expectations, company specific policies, job duties, environment norms, compensation and benefits;
- Make pre-offers and formal offers and explain offer details;
- Track, update and maintain candidate information within an HRIS system in a timely manner;
- Actively seek professional development to stay informed of ever-changing HR trends, policies and legal compliance.
The Recruiter position might be for you if you have…
- Two years of general HR industry experience plus 1 year of focused staffing or general recruiting (education in HR may be substituted);
- Exceptional people skills including a flexible communication style;
- Ability to fluidly interact with all levels of talent from laborer to HR professional to executive managers;
- Ability to establish and promote diversity and inclusion in multiple aspects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Professional demeanor with excellent judgement and a results-driven work style
- Knowledge of the HR industry including employment law, diversity, confidentiality;
- A strong work ethic and consider yourself reliable to a fault!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.