A busy, well-established construction firm in Bremerton is seeking a highly capable front office Receptionist-Scheduler to manage the front desk. We need your professionalism, calm demeanor, an excellent eye for detail, and organizational skills! You will need to multi-task, think on your feet and maintain a cheerful attitude.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 2+ years of experience as a receptionist in a high-demand environment, handling multi-line phones and managing details and schedules
- Experience in a construction office is highly preferred
- Ability to be comfortable sharing office space with other busy co-workers, while keeping calm, organized and focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Strong PC computer proficiency, especially with MS Word and Excel
- High school diploma or GED
As a Receptionist-Scheduler, you’ll be responsible for:
- Screening callers
- Assisting callers as well as in-person customers, vendors, and patrons with professionalism and efficiency
- Booking estimates
- Performing administrative tasks and data entry
- Managing schedules in Google Calendar
- Keeping things running smoothly in an often-times chaotic environment
Physical Requirements and Environment: Office environment, business casual. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. May occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com.