A busy real estate firm is seeking a well rounded Real Estate Admin Assistant to join their operations. This position will support two executive agents while upholding the company mission to provide superior customer service to buyers and sellers. The ultimate candidate will have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and a desire to find their next work home. This position will also have the opportunity to grow into a licensed agent role if the candidate is interested.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1+ years experience in an office support capacity
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced to intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media)
- Excellent multitasking skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and meet important deadlines
- Previous real estate experience is a plus (those with pending, active, or retired RE licenses are encouraged to apply)
- Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check
Previous Real Estate experience is preferred but not required.
As an Real Estate Admin Assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide clerical support to principal and buyer’s agent during sales process
- Answer telephones and take messages
- Distribute incoming mail
- Operate scanners, facsimile machines and photocopiers
- Create documents and work from templates, spreadsheets and presentation
- Complete expense reports and other accounting forms
- Answering routine inquiries from clients, agents and brokers
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!