A Poulsbo manufacturer seeks a Quality Assurance Supervisor
As a Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will be working with Plant Managers to implement and maintain our quality sampling and environmental monitoring programs for our food production plant. As a part of your duties, you will use sterile sampling techniques to collect and document samples of product taken at various stages for microbiological analysis.
As a Quality Assurance Supervisor would be right for you if have:
- 2+ years of quality control inspection experience in a service environment
- The ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, including Word, Excel,
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos in English
- The ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations, as well as with customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- The ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!