A local manufacturer of prescription nutritional products, foods, and supplements is seeking a Microbiologist for their Quality Control department. The QC Microbiologist will be responsible for inspection and microbial testing of all raw materials for production. Responsibilities also include assays on customer complaints, determining various tests to be performed, creating inspection reports, organizing and maintaining data files, media, and reagent preparation and document and instrument management.
The QC Microbiologist position might be for you if:
- You possess a BS in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- You are familiar with manufacturing processes, SOPs and QA/QC procedures
- You understand purchasing procedures as they relate to raw materials
- You are comfortable with laboratory procedures and equipment
- You have excellent technical writing skills and the ability to interpret and notate testing results
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- You are very detail-oriented and accountable
- Your computer experience includes MS Office and general or proprietary lab, manufacturing and/or purchasing databases
Previous experience as a QC Microbiology Technician is preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.