A Silverdale Civil Construction firm seeks a QC Inspector
As a QC Inspector, you will be for the overall planning, organizing, and providing quality and safety control inspections for all assigned utilities, facilities and areas. As a part of your duties, you will be inspecting work for discrepancies in accordance with the QA/QC plan and contract requirements and identifying and working compliance issues as they apply to functional operation.
As a QC Inspector would be right for you if have:
- Associate degree in engineering technology or related field, with a BS or BA in Engineering technology or related field preferred
- Additional experience may be substituted for education on the basis of two (2) years’ experience for each year of education
- Quality control inspection experience in a service environment
- ISO Internal Auditor certification highly desirable
- Must be able to use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, including Word, Excel, and Access at the advanced level, preferred
- Current SECRET Security Clearance
- Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- A valid state driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!