A Puget Sound region manufacturing company is seeking to hire a qualified Purchaser experienced in the manufacturing sector with knowledge of international buying of finished and raw goods. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, as well as reliable and upbeat with a positive, can-do outlook! The sooner you can start, the better! This is a full-time, on-site position.
The Purchaser position might be a fit for you if …
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in purchasing, supply chain management, logistics or equivalent years of experience and education in one or more of these specialty areas.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Purchasing Agent or Buyer in a manufacturing environment
- You are experienced with international buying of finished and raw goods
- You have skill and experience with SAP
- You have a solid grasp of the manufacturing environment and an understanding of the typical methods and procedures dealing with supply management, budget, expense tracking, vendor relations and quality control
CSCP, APICS or otherwise certified preferred, but certainly not required
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!