A Kitsap County company seeks a Property Site Manager
to oversee a public affordable housing location. This property site manager position is to provide administrative and technical property site supervision for two properties and to be responsible for planning, leasing, monitoring, ensuring compliance, and managing this Affordable Housing property. The position is responsible for developing and implementing a variety of administrative programs to improve the functioning of the property and is primarily clerical in nature.
This Property Site Manager position might be for you if…
- You have 3+ years of property management experience
- You have knowledge of Washington State Landlord Tenant and Federal Fair Housing laws
- You have proficiency with computers, Microsoft office, telecommunications, budgeting, and finance
- You have experience using property management software and have excellent attention to detail
- You have managed filing, file organization, file sharing (electronic and paper) and both electronic and across the counter mail
- You have excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle multiple interruptions
- You have reliable on call transportation to get between the sites.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!