A local company that oversees public and affording housing is seeking a property site manager for two 55+ Senior Living locations. This position is clerical in nature.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 3+ years property management experience
- Knowledge of and certifications in affordable housing are preferred
- Knowledge of Washington State Landlord Tenant and Federal Fair Housing laws
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft office, telecommunications, budgeting, and finance
- Experience using property management software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills and the ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle multiple interruptions
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and a clean driving abstract
As a Property Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and technical property site management of Senior Housing
- Showing units, collecting rent payments, and handling applications and background checks
- Conducting financial verifications and certifications
- Planning, leasing, monitoring, ensuring compliance, and managing Affordable Housing property
- Developing and implementing a variety of administrative programs to improve the functioning of the property
- Planning and organizing the work, determining work methods and developing procedures and priorities to comply with policy statements and legal requirements
- A considerable amount of contact is maintained with tenants and potential tenants
Physical Requirements and Environment: Work is performed primarily in an office setting. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and utilize standard office equipment. May occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com