A local consulting firm that specializes in natural resources, disaster preparedness, and organizational assessments is seeking a Project SharePoint Administrator to provide technical assistance and support to a diverse project team through the Spring of 2020. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will work well within a collaborative culture, and have strong organizational skills to support project deadlines.
This Project SharePoint Administrator Position might be for you if:
- You have 1-2 years minimum of Service Desk experience or relatable experience
- You have 5 years using SharePoint from a user and/or an administrative capacity
- You have experience working with SharePoint 2016 and Online versions
- You have experience with various SharePoint configuration management tools and methodologies
- You have experience with backup and restore operations
- You have experience with SharePoint migration tools (Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate)
- You have the ability to define functional business requirements and scope
- You have the ability to gather requirements from multiple stakeholders
- You have expert oral and written communication skills to facilitate critical discussions between business customers, project stakeholders, and contracting teams.
- You have previous experience with Section 508 compliance
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!