A well-respected environmental consulting firm focused primarily on resource assessments, environmental planning, and permitting is in need of a Project Coordinator and Scheduler who will thrive in a dynamic yet reliable office setting.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- An Associates degree in Project Management or a closely related field or a minimum 2 years’ FT professional experience in project planning and executive level management
- The ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and clients
- The ability maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time under tight timelines and high demands
- Experience with organizational management principles and team coordination
- Experienced with software solutions, complete suite of Microsoft programs, and small organizations
- Technology savvy and intuitive with computer literacy at a moderate+ level
- Expert level in MS Word and MS Outlook, and typing proficiently of at least 40 words per minute
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Processing project assignments, coordinating phases or next steps, and ensuring follow up on assignments
- Performing scheduling with logistical approach and budgetary awareness
- Preparing project status reports, analyzing progress, and recommending actions to meet success
- Utilization of project management systems to the fullest to provide project overview, capacity planning and product delivery to management and team
- Assisting with revising project documents, reports, memorandums, and applications
- Facilitating project meetings
- Conducting phone calls and all communications with professionalism and respect
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!