A Gig Harbor environmental consulting firm seeks a Project Coordinator
who will thrive in a dynamic yet reliable office setting. This Project Coordinator and Scheduler position is focused primarily on resource assessments, environmental planning, and permitting.
This Project Coordinator position would be right for you if
- You have at minimum an Associates degree, preferably within Project Management or a closely related field,
- Or you have a minimum 2 years’ FT professional experience in project planning and executive level management
- You have the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and clients
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook Calendar, email, and Google
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time under tight timelines and high demands
- You are highly organized and enjoy multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- You find satisfaction in teamwork and helping others stay on track with company goals
- You have the ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships
- You pride yourself on your strong and accurate keyboarding skills and your clear, concise communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!