Metagenics, a Gig Harbor nutritional products manufacturer, seeks production associates!
We are seeking entry-level production associates for a variety of roles ranging from weighing and blending raw product to packaging and distribution. Whether you have previous manufacturing experience or are just looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a great company that offers long-term potential, full benefits upon conversion, and other fun perks, we would love to hear from you!
- Do you know someone who already works with Metagenics? Let us know! If you land a job with them, that someone could be eligible for a very nice referral bonus!
Once you convert to their payroll:
- Receive a 50 cent per hour increase
- Eligible for a 2% annual bonus
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, plus more (mostly paid by Metagenics)
- Summer flexible hours
- 2 weeks of vacation per year
- 11 holidays per year
- Annual merit increases
- Employee education opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement
These jobs might be a fit for you if you have:
- Some production and/or manufacturing experience (nice, but not required!)
- The ability to perform a physical job that requires you to lift 50 pounds frequently (some jobs require lifting of up to 100 pounds)
- You pride yourself on a job well-done
- Good communication skills, including the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- You can start immediately working temp-to-hire (preferred), but if you can only work temporary, we’d still like to meet you!
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!