An outdoor sporting goods manufacturer based in North Kitsap is seeking entry-level production workers who are interested in working with a fun, team-centric company that fosters growth and development.
This is a great opportunity for those who like to work with their hands and take pride in everything they do! This position requires the ability to follow instructions, operate machinery, and be able to work both independently and as a team.
This Production Worker position might be for you if:
- You have a High School diploma or GED
- You have excellent communication skills – verbal and listening
- You have a demonstrated ability for attention to details
- You enjoy the opportunity to be cross-trained in a variety of duties
- You are able to stand and work on the production floor for a full shift
Additional perks available:
- Continual learning/growth opportunities
- Ride Share Program & incentives
- Employee discount
- Medical, dental, 401K
- Employee recognition program/events
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.