A Poulsbo manufacturer seeks a Production Woodworker
We have opportunities as a Production Woodworker performing manufacturing that may include sanding, finishing, use of power tools; both portable and stationary, milling, cutting, assembly, packing and shipping. These positions can require lifting up to 50 pounds or more, standing for up to 8 hours a day and working overtime as needed.
This Production Woodworker position might be for you if
- You have good basic math skills and the ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids
- You have competency at basic dimensional measuring and the ability to quickly learn how to use precision measurement tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to comfortably lift/carry/push 50 pounds on a regular basis, and stand and perform physical activity throughout your shift
- Flexibility and responsiveness to work-flow with the ability to follow directions, and have a strong sense of teamwork
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule to accommodate working occasional weekends as well as the ability to come in early or stay late
Physical Requirements and Environment: Manufacturing environment, production floor. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance. This position involves standing constantly and frequent walking. May involve bending, reaching, and/or stooping. Must have excellent physical mobility, dexterity, and visual and aural acuity.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!