A Poulsbo manufacturer seeks a Production Woodworker
Does the idea of working indoors with tools and machinery sound good to you? Are you someone who likes to build and create things with your hands?
What if all that came with a full-time schedule and potential for 10 – 20 hours per week of overtime?!
We are assisting a Poulsbo based manufacturer of distinctive office fixtures whose focus is on sustainability, environmentalism and using locally sourced products is hiring production workers for their wood, steel, and shipping departments. With day and swing shift availability, if you are a good communicator, who is dependable, and can hustle with the best of them, this just might be the company for you!
These positions can require lifting up to 50 pounds or more, standing for up to 8 hours a day and working overtime as needed. START ASAP!
This Production Woodworker position might be for you if
- You have good basic math skills and the ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids
- You have competency at basic dimensional measuring and the ability to quickly learn how to use precision measurement tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to comfortably lift/carry/push 50 pounds on a regular basis, and stand and perform physical activity throughout your shift
- Flexibility and responsiveness to work-flow with the ability to follow directions, and have a strong sense of teamwork
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule to accommodate working occasional weekends as well as the ability to come in early or stay late
Physical Requirements and Environment: Manufacturing environment, production floor. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance. This position involves standing constantly and frequent walking. May involve bending, reaching, and/or stooping. Must have excellent physical mobility, dexterity, and visual and aural acuity.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!