A local health science company that is the leading global practitioner brand for nutritional products/supplements and medical foods is seeking a temporary Product Development Technician to assist with all aspects of formulation, product/process development, and commercialization of all dosage forms of foods, medical foods, and dietary supplements to achieve new product development and reformulation goals. Under supervision, the PDT conducts well-designed experiments, presents relevant findings to the appropriate technical groups, prepares bench prototypes and scale-up samples to demonstrate application of new technologies, runs GMP Pilots of all dosage forms, assists in interpretation of results, presents and champions ideas and suggestions, prepares stability, tasting, consumer and clinical study samples, maintains accurate technical records and performs additional projects as assigned.
The Product Development Technician position might be for you if you have:
- Product Development or Technical Operations/Services experience in a Dietary supplement or Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Formulation knowledge of powdered blends, tablets, and capsules
- Hands-on experience with operating tableting and capsule processing equipment
- Experience with wet granulation and liquid and soft gel formulations. Gummy formulations is a plus!
- Knowledge about excipient functionality and usage levels
- Hands-on experience with preparing bench prototypes, coating tablets
- Proven ability to analyze manufacturing issues and identify root causes, then work collaboratively and cross functionally to resolve and implement changes to present priorities with a consistent sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, sound judgement, and decisions-making skills
- Knowledge of Agile Processes and Tools preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!