A small, well established and very reputable precision metal parts manufacturer has an immediate need for 2 reliable and quality-minded Press Brake Operators. One day and one on swing. If you’d love to use your skill performing great work with the common goal of creating the highest quality products for an employer that knows your worth and values your contribution, you’ve found your people! This is an employee and customer centric company, having been around for 82 years with a history of little to no turnover (where people retire but they don’t just quit!), they’re obviously doing something right! All work is performed in a clean, well-lit, heated shop! If you are in the market to try something else or are unfortunate to have lost your job recently and think you may fit the bill, we’d love to talk to you!
Job #8750: Day shift, Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Job #8751: Swing shift, Mon-Thurs, 2:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
The Press Brake Operator position might be a fit for you if you:
- Have worked as a Press Brake Operator for 2 or more years
- Know how to set up and operate machines from 35 to 250 tons
- Know how to use hand measurement tools (calipers, protractors, etc.)
- Can read and write and interpret customer’s drawings, work instructions, and procedures in English
- Can keep impeccable records and documentation
- Are obsessed with doing quality work
- Are courteous, personable, and respectful of all fellow employees
- Are able to lift 30 pounds unassisted on occasion
- Take safety seriously!
Some of the great perks offered include:
- 100% of medical, dental, vision are covered for the employee (how many companies can say that?)
- Paid portion of your yearly max deductible as well, which is unheard of
- 401k retirement benefits with company match
- Safe-harbor investment (they’ll put money into your retirement even if you don’t!)
- Tuition reimbursement program and extensive training programs/opportunities/certifications
- No-limit profit sharing. When the company does well, all benefit with no cap!
- Yearly awards, BBQs, and other activities to foster team morale
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!