The Press Brake Operator position might be a fit for you if you have…
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Press Brake operation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confer with supervisors and/or programmers to resolve issues
- Knowledge and experience using precision measuring instruments, templates and fixtures
- A keen eye for detail and ability to evaluate machining quality and performance
- Ability to pass internal Forklift Certification training
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- A HS diploma or GED
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!