Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity with West Sound Workforce. In response to COVID-19, hiring for this position has been temporarily postponed. We encourage you to submit your resume and we’d be happy to consider your application once hiring is reopened.
The PMEL Trainer position requires
- A Bachelor’s Degree in areas of management, engineering or aeronautics or 10-12 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 10 + years of proven experience in performing voltage, current power impedance, frequency, microwave, temp, physical-dimensional and optical measurements with a USAF PMEL.
- 5+ years management, strong communication and interpersonal skills in instruction or training
- 5-10 year hands-on aviation PMEL technician Experience
- The ability (and desire) to travel to and work in Indonesia
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Must be able to provide evidence of the completion the USAF Specialty Codes for basic PMEL course (AFSC 2P031), and preferably AFSC 2P051, AFSC 2P071, and AFSC 2P091
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.