A Bremerton office seeks a Payroll / HR Assistant
who is professional and well-spoken with excellent telephone etiquette and a knack for numbers and details, and proficient with Excel. Daily duties will include data entry and review of all payroll/personnel change forms, appraisals, and other changes as well. Experience working in an HRIS, Applicant Tracking system or other related database environment preferred!
This Payroll / HR Assistant position would be for you if
- You have Associates degree in business or equivalent 3-5 years as a dedicated HR or payroll assistant
- You have 2+ minimum as a receptionist or front office administrative assistant
- You have proficiency in MS Office skills, particularly Excel and MS Word and using ten-key skills at a quick and accurate pace
- You have a professional demeanor, good judgment, and understanding of confidentiality issues
- You are a self-starter and are able to multi-task, accept direction, and meet deadlines
- You are a team player with “helper” attitude, willing to accept projects and an increase in workload, as needed
- You have organizational awareness, excellent verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a high capacity for processing information
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!