A local utility company is seeking a Payroll Clerk responsible for processing bi-weekly employee payroll, along with various other accounting department tasks.
The Payroll Clerk position might be a fit for you if:
- You hold a degree or certification in payroll or general bookkeeping; Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- You have 2 years of experience performing payroll, including knowledge of pertinent wage and hour regulations, taxes and deductions
- You have experience with automated accounting systems including payroll software (NISC for payroll preferred but not required), as well as MS Word and Excel
- You’ve never missed a deadline!
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!